Dr. Christopher Keating is a board-certified surgeon with more than a decade of experience specializing in minimally invasive surgery.
He is dedicated to providing exceptional and compassionate care to his patients across a full spectrum of surgeries, including hernia, gallbladder, thyroid and colorectal procedures.
Dr. Keating lives in the Duluth/Johns Creek area. In his spare time, he enjoys going on adventures with his family, traveling internationally, cooking, and participating in outdoor sports such as running, swimming and soccer.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science, Health Science and Psychology, University of Florida
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Residency, General Surgery, Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Certifications & Affiliations
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery
- Associate Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Certified, Intuitive da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Certified, Fundamentals of Laparoscopic Surgery
- Certified, Fundamentals of Endoscopic Surgery
- Breast surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopic hernia repair, cholecystectomy, appendectomy)
- Thyroid/parathyroid surgery
- Colorectal surgery
Northside Provider Directory Details
View Dr. Christopher Keating's profile in the Northside Hospital Physician Directory